Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Break

 One high about my winter break is when i went to Las Vegas for New Years. I spent time with  family going to eat or see what was new. On New Years i went walking around with family on the strip and waiting for the count down to 2012. There were also some concerts all around, i just saw one, after that i went back to my uncles cause they were having a party. One low was when i got sick for 2 days and couldnt do anything.



  My goal for the rest of the school year is for me to do my best in every class since its my last year here and so i can graduate.  Its important because if  you dont pass a class you wont be able to graduate. The only way i can acheive it is by putting more effort into it and taking my classes more seriously.




  There isnt a lot of good things about coming back to school cause i'd rather be on break. The good thing is that this is my last year here and that this years more shorter so its gunna feel like its goin by fast.



                                   

2 comments:

  1. That sucks that you got sick. Do not worry about passing your classes. You are a bright guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at Vegas too, but after new years.

    ReplyDelete