Friday, April 27, 2012

Google Glasses review

    Google came up with an idea, they created glasses that act like smartphones. They're hands free and gives you access to cameras and microphones, and voice recognition. I would try them who wouldn't wanna try them. They look cool the bad think would be getting jacked. I would use them all the time to do a lot of things especially to video chat, while i'm walking or bored. I think they could make them better because they look sort of breakable. People need to use common sense and not use them when their driving. I dont think a lot of people are gunna use them out in the street because they will get jacked easily. Ima be one of the ones to be using it as soon as they start selling them. I think theyll be selling fast but it also depends on the price too. But it also looks like there gunna be distracting maybe even more than cellphones but anyways i think theyre cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment