Monday, March 12, 2012

FREE WTITE...WEEKEND.

This weekend was awesome cuz i went to a party at the beach. it was hot and i got sunburned. i got there with some friends around 5 cuz i didnt have my dads car. it was close to manhattan beach. at midnite it did get big and by 2:00 people were leaving, i alredy had to leave cuz my dad kept on calling me But my cuzins didnt want to go and i was left with no ride so i had to wait until 4 in the morinin to leave. when i came back my dad was waiting and he was mad but he didnt do anything. then i went to sleep and woke up at 1 in the afternoon. i was lazy the whole day.

This weekend on saturday was hot so i decided to go to the beach but some friends invited me to another beach because there was going to be a party. My dad didnt lend me his car this time so i had to go with a friend. It got big around midnight and i had to leave at 4 in the morning.On sunday i didnt do alot of things because i was lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment